Cell Phone Policy
Ring tones on cell phones, BlackBerrys, tablets, iPads, or other communication devices should be turned off in the clubhouse and on the golf course. Inside the clubhouse, refrain from talking on cell phones at all times in the Dining Room, Members? Lounge, and function rooms. WiFi is available in most areas of the clubhouse.
Ashburn’s Dress Code outlines appropriate attire permitted in each Clubhouse and on both golf courses. Standards of dress, summarized below, apply at all times to all members and their guests
In the clubhouse
Smart Casual is the dress code within the Clubhouses of Ashburn Golf Club, for those who are not wearing golf attire. Our dress code permits jeans. “Distressed” jeans - ripped, torn, frayed, etc. – and ball caps are not permitted in the Clubhouse. Footwear is mandatory, but golf shoes are not permitted in the Dining Room
On the golf course
For all golfers on the courses or using practice facilities, appropriate golf attire is required at all times. Jeans, short-shorts, cut-offs, tank-tops, and t-shirts are prohibited.
Ashburn Golf Club has a Discipline Committee that responds to serious problems arising from the improper conduct of members or their guests. Examples of situations that may come to the attention of the Discipline Committee include:
- disregard for policies established by the Board of Directors in the interests of all members
- vandalism to the course, clubhouse or equipment
- theft or fraud
- abusive language or temperament, or disrespect of other members or Ashburn staff
- serious and/or repeated breaches of course Etiquette
- endangering others on the golf course
- complaints made against another member
- persistent slow play, if referred by the Director of Golf