Via the Old Clubhouse:
1. Turn left as you leave our driveway (cross railway crossing).
2. Take first left at the lights again to turn onto the Bicentenial Highway. Follow the #102 and stay on Highway until exit #5.
3. Turn left onto Highway #2 (at the Petro Canada Station), straight ahead to Fall River Road and turn left at lights, (Sobey's store on right, Wilson's Gas Station on left.)
4. Follow the Fall River Road until you cross railway tracks, turn right into the Golf Club.
Via Lower Sackville:
1. Take the Bicentennial Highway (#102) towards the airport and then take the Glendale Avenue exit. Turn left towards Lower Sackville.
2. When you get to Cobequid Road, turn right at the traffic lights.
3. Drive for several (2-3 kilometers) and turn left onto Fall River Road immediately after crossing the railway tracks.
4. This road will wind and veer to the right after you cross the railway track once more.
5. When you get to a yield sign, go through onto Golf Club Road.
Via Bicentennial Drive (#102):
1. Take the # 0 off ramp that states Armdale Rotary/Joseph Howe Drive.
2. Staying in the right hand lane, turning right onto Joseph Howe Drive.
3. You will go under the overpass and on your right hand side see a black and white easel sign saying ASHBURN, turn in the driveway and head up the hill to the main Clubhouse.
Via Downtown Halifax:
1. You take the Bedford Highway route, looking for the exit to Joseph Howe Drive.
2. Once on Joseph Howe Drive you will go through five sets of lights staying in your right hand lane.
3. You will travel under an overpass seeing a black and white easel sign saying ASHBURN on your right hand side, turn in the driveway and head up the hill to the main Clubhouse.